Unity 3D Developer
Join us on our exciting quest to unleash creativity! We're looking for an experienced Unity 3D Developer to join our Kyiv studio. We have a bunch of exciting games to work on – they are all about creative play, and they will bring tons of fun around the world…
Our games come with unique technical challenges as well as golden opportunities to break new grounds. Our goal is to match the top game industry standards and this is where you come in. You will be a part of an engaged cross disciplinary team of developers, designers, animators and testers, and we’ll expect you to bring all your engagement and creative capacity into helping us making a magical play experience.
Your focus will be to design and implement gameplay, physics, animation, and/or audio systems, depending on your area of expertise.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- a great track record of Unity development
- full involvement and commitment to your project – super effective performance and strong desire to dedicate maximum of your time and energy to deliver results
- dedication to quality of user experience, including the ability to collaborate with designers to iterate and execute designs to a very high level of polishing
- a pragmatic attitude to technology which puts the user first, while being dedicated to highly readable, testable and maintainable code
- the ability to participate in and facilitate constructive, professional, respectful and quantified technical debates
- a professional and constructive attitude towards the team and partners
- the ability to contribute to discussions about the product, project scope, ways of working and other things that are outside your core technical responsibilities
- to be a good listener and appreciate people that provide different perspectives
- the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical producers in a clear and understandable way
- the flexibility to try techniques that you may not have used before in a safe and supportive environment
- to be organized and structured in your approach
- seasoned game developer (3 years+)
- great at pushing Unity to its limits (1 years+)
- experienced with gameplay, physics, animation and/or audio programming
- ability to integrate third parties SDK (social, analytics, mediation and others)
- experience of releasing a project on iOS, Android and Facebook
- intermediate+ English (ability to understand software related texts is a must)
- experience in working with version control software
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF US
We champion unrivalled user experience and are aiming towards the best in class technical benchmarks. We provide a great opportunity to learn and implement some of the coolest practices offered by the game industry today.
We form meaningful partnerships, but we also recognise the value of going it alone from time to time so that we can learn from a whole range of experiences. We put a large percentage of our profits directly back into these initiatives, so that we can continue to innovate and learn. We also share these rewards amongst our team as we recognise the value in creating opportunities for our staff and in retaining the best design and engineering talent in the industry.
- a transparent, inclusive and supportive culture that respects you as an individual and gives you the guidance and help your need to grow
- challenging projects that give you the opportunity to make a difference
- lots of fun
- competitive salary and benefits
- 24 days holiday are offered as standard